Today is rest day at Nokian Tyres World Orienteering Championships. Are you interested in orienteering and IT? Attend the open IT meeting in Sigulda tonight!
Agenda IOF Open IT Meeting
1. IT Quality for IOF (Håkan Blomgren)
2. Proven timekeeping systems in orienteering – Why & How (Henning Spjelkavik)
3. O-GPS Centre – Tools for GPS and Video real-time tracking of orienteering events (Alexei Azarov)
4. SFR-system: Technologies for mass orienteering (Alexander Kurdiumov)
5. LearnJoy: Traffic light flash punching system for super sprint and orienteering beginners (Thomas Tan)
6. Emit (Tommy Jauhojärvi)
7. SPORTident Center: An integrated and extensible solution for live data (Thomas Scherer)
8. OCAD 2018 (Gian-Reto Schaad)
The two hours meeting will be held at Hotel Sigulda and it will start 18:00, Monday 6th August.