Welcome to Helsinki and the start of World Cup 2019!
Helsinki will host the first World Cup Round in 2019 with a Middle, Pursuit and a Sprint Relay competition. All 3 competitions will be covered with full TV broadcast on Web-TV. Read this page to warm up and then follow the competitions by selecting the competition day in the tabs above. Let the World Cup 2019 Begin!!!
- Follow LIVE Web-TV from all competitions.
- Follow your favorite by live GPS tracking
- Follow live results
- Follow Social media and feel the BUZZ!
- Read more: Spectator info for event visitors
- Read more: Bulletin 3
- Read more: Organisers Event info page
- Read more: IOF Eventor page
- Read more: World Cup Standings 2019
- Read more: All Teams and athletes report
Broadcasters with rights:
- YLE Finland (Check TV broadcaster page for timetable and channels)
- International Orienteering Federation – Web-TV here in LIVE Orienteering – Global
All broadcast times are local time, UTC+3
11:30 -13:00 (Women)
Ticket: 6 EURO*
10:00-12:55 (Women + Men)
Ticket: 6 EURO*
Ticket: 6 EURO*
All competitions = 16 EURO
Pursuit + Sprint Relay = 10 EURO
How to purchase a ticket
You can buy tickets several days before the competitions as the purchase is tied to your login account.
- Navigate to the right competition day by choosing the right tab above (Middle, Pursuit or Sprint Relay). Note! You will find all bundle tickets options in step 4.
- In the “Web-TV” box, click on “BUY”
- “LOGIN” in into your InPlayer account or create one by clicking on “SIGN UP”
- Choose your type of ticket. The “Bundle tickets” is also available in the ticket list. Click “NEXT”
- Pay by credit card
- The Web-TV is now ‘unlocked’ and you will see the “Event logo and competition name” in the Web-TV window. You can login on any supported device and watch your purchased Web-TV shows after the purchase.
New LIVE Orienteering platform
New Web-TV accounts and Paywall – InPlayer
The LIVE Orienteering platform and paywall for the Web-TV shows are rebuilt for the 2019 season.
- All Web-TV Followers need to create a new account on the InPlayer platform.
- No InPlayer account is needed for the other live services (Live results and GPS Tracking)
- You create your account in the Web-TV window the first time you purchase a ticket.
- FAQ for the InPlayer accounts and purchases
- FAQ for LIVE Orienteering
- Terms & Conditions for the InPlayer paywall
- InPlayer Services and Privacy (GDPR complicance)
IOF, the TV-production team, the local organisers and InPlayer Services are doing our best in making available all World Cup competitions, at a good quality, to all orienteering followers around the globe at a reasonable cost. The setup of globally distributed live streams from the production bus to the follower’s phone, tablet or computer is a complex project where the are several possible issues that can appear. We will do our best to provide good quality, fun and exciting competitions at your home!
Due to the big variation in type of device that our followers use, we strongly recommend checking the supported devices page . Mobile/tablet followers must use Chrome or Safari browsers.
Status, Feedback and questions
If you encounter any problem or have any feedback, please report it us. We will read all feedback.
Feedback problems with the LIVE Orienteering portal in general and Web-TV stream issues to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feedback problems with InPlayer accounts and purchases to: email@example.com
If you want to find the status of the Web-TV, please check the top of each competition page.
Refunding and compensation
If problem occurs, we will do our best to solve it as soon as possible. A major problem is when the stream is not available for a majority of the live competition time that effects all users or a clear majority of the users. We will always make available the best possible Re-Live broadcast after the race if possible.
After the Round, we will evaluate the services from each competition and if a major problem have occurred on one competition we will communicate (through InPlayer registered user email) with all followers that had purchased a ticket on a way for compensation.
Minor problems, such as small lagging issues or temporary disturbed sound, might occur.