All application documents for the major Mountain Bike Orienteering events in 2020-2021 are now published on the Event Applications page.
Applications are available for these MTBO events:
– European Mountain Bike Orienteering Championships and World Cup Round 1 2020,
– Mountain Bike Orienteering World Cup Round 3 2020,
– World Masters Mountain Bike Orienteering Championships 2020,
– World Mountain Bike Orienteering Championships and Junior World Mountain Bike Orienteering Championships 2021.
Application period ends on 31 March 2018.
Documents such as competition rules and guidelines are available on the IOF website.
If you have any questions regarding applications, please contact the IOF or the MTBO Commission:
- TV rights, contracts, etc. – Tom Hollowell, IOF CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Practical administration matters – David Wästlund, IOF Sports Administrator, email@example.com
- Orienteering-related matters (terrains, arenas, technical requirements, etc.) – Ursula Häusermann, MTBO Commission Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
The application documents have a new structure which all IOF Event applications will follow:
1. Guidance notes – Describes the Key concept and application procedure. Describes Key areas of interest for an organiser.
2. Standard IOF Agreement – A copy of the standard agreement that will form the basis of the formal agreement that will be signed after an organiser/bid is appointed. This agreement has details in key areas regarding the Event.
3. A Standard Application Form – This document will be the standard form to fill in and will be the basis of the formal application.
Also, you can find IOF Events Application overview 2018-2022 here.