Nokian Tyres World Orienteering Championships 2019 is coming closer. All you need to know is found in recently published Bulletin 3.
New IOF Family concept
IOF Family is a new concept to motivate more people within the “IOF Family” to meet and enjoy the World Orienteering Championships together. It replaces the previous VIP concept at IOF Major events.
- Honorary President
- Honorary Member
- IOF Invited Guests (IOF Partners, Sponsors)
- IOF Council
- IOF Commission members
- IOF Event advisers (all, not only Senior Event Advisers)
- Organisers of IOF Events (previous years and coming years organisers with key roles)
- National Federation Presidents
- National Federation Secretary Generals
- National Federation other Officials
- IOF Office
The IOF Family concept:
- there will be an IOF Family tent for all IOF Family to meet up and enjoy basic services at the arena (see services definition below)
- the basic accreditation fee is lower compared to previous VIP concept (approx. 40 EURO)
- we hope that many more within the IOF Family will take to opportunity to come to WOC and enjoy the Championship and meet up with other family members.
The accreditation for IOF Family is now open on the event page in IOF Eventor
You find an entry guide here
Media accreditation is open until 2 August on IOF Eventor.
World Orienteering Championships has now three official social media accounts for all coming WOC.