In 2019-01-01 we implemented an updated process for doing Team Entries in IOF Eventor. The process follows the rules that were implemented in 2017 with clear deadlines for team size and team names. The attached presentation is not very detailed but gives a good picture of what it looks now, and we expect the new process to support:
- Team Manager: Better understanding on when and how to enter
- Team manager: Better control of costs
- Team Manager: Better control of deadlines
- Organiser: Better control of what to invoice
- Organiser: List of Team Managers
- Organiser: Better overview on what the current entry is (Note! The reports will be further developed and is not good right now!)
- Media/Followers: At -10 days the Teams will be publicly released for media and followers.
Coming changes: Better organiser reports and entry overview for organiser. Better support for simple/manual invocing (not a full invocing managmement tool).
Note! This does not change the entries for WRE:s; Masters and some Regional Championships, which have ‘open’ or ‘personal’ entry.
For Coaches/Team Officials/Entry responsible
Check the presentation: Eventor – Team Entries changes 2019.pdf
For Major Event Organisers 2019
Henrik Skoglund have started to update the 2019 Events with the new model, please contact him on firstname.lastname@example.org to check that all entries are setup according to new process and deadlines.
Support and questions: